Friday, April 3, 2009

How My Pa$$!oN in RuNNinG StaRteD? =)

=>
HoW !t AlL $t@rt3D... =)
-2004-
Well, for bball, It all started when I was in Std 5 [2004] (SJK (C) Lick Hung), When my class (6G) got a silver for a friendly bball match against all classes in the same form =D
=)

-2006 -->2008-
3 Bronze-->2 Silver-->6 Gold
Sweet memories... Dat's why I keep all my numbers =)

-2006-
For Running, It all started when I was in Form 1 [2006] (SMK USJ 4)... I manage to finish the marathon in 18th place ^^ a good head start for years to come i guess xD

-2007-
I didn't run for marathon because cousin's wedding is on the same day T.T

But I did run for sports day ^^. I won 4 golds actually... 1 more medal missing xP
4*400m --> 4*100m --> 800m--> 400m [missing] =(

-2008-
I can't believe I got 1st for larian fourian!!! =D It was really unexpected because we are running in kelas P2 [form3 & 4] , obviously form4 more experience and pro, so I'm grateful =) Owh! & this year I got my first MSSD bronze medal for 4*400m and stupid IRFAN LOSE IT.. T.T4*100m (bronze) --> larian fourian (1st) --> 400m (gold)
I was playing with it last year & suddenly ... Yer... Its freakin plastik..T.T

-2009-<-- LJ , LF--> =Dahaha my sister not happy because I have an extra cert =PLets take a closer look =D hmm Ketiga... Ke-10 xD I'm so proud of my stupid & blurr sis!! hehe2009 so far =) MSSD [silver] , Larian Fourian [3rd]


LARIAN FOURIAN [kronologi =P]

MSSD [kronologi =P]MSSD medal freakin' NICE!!!

SCRABBLE
[2008]
3rd Place babeh!!!!! =D hehe

I know your wondering why got cockroach in some of the pics xD... because April fool was 5 days ago soooo.. =D Those [fourians] who goes for add maths tuition with Pn Chuan [WEDNESDAY] (5pm-7pm) on 1/4/2009 have some relations to it =P & btw its fake!


Well, hari sukan is coming up & i'll try my best!! =)
I hope there's scrabble this year too.... =(

Oh well... Till then!! Tata!~~

By
Li JeaN [still damn proud of her sis =) Li Faung!!!]

No comments: