Saturday, April 4, 2009

Charli3 boy! <3 stupid but cute ^^

Th3 Mo$t !mPoRt@nT Th!nG !n Th3 WorlD 2 Me:Align Center
Dinosour doggy =)
This is a sunset view from my house =)

Duck Bird... I hope the lightning strikes the telephone wire & turn it to roast duck so that shermaine doesn't have to eat her own kind =D
MaRs: SO CooL! SCARy...That's not an alien or a monster... Its just my dumb dog at night! =D So poor thing.. Looks like a hungry garbage dog xD

Let me Introduce u 2 Charlie's Mother: Abby =) Yup, she's still alive X)Who knew such a innocent mum will give birth to a monster...

Looks almost the same just that her fur is straight, same face, her son is 3X her size =DCharlie's Sis, Abby's daughter: Fifi! She's very kind =) Charlie still have a brother [look exactly the same but my dog is more muscular, fur nicer & knows MORE tricks =DHe looks so innocent.. go fetch the ball.. BUT he's actually an evil ,smart & stupid dumb dog!!!! This is why --> LOOK CLOSELY He stops there thinking whether a not to give me the ball.. Scared I will snatch the ball away from himYes.... Yes.... Give me the ball!!! Then he suddenly runs away & sits there trying to show off..Look at dat dumb face!! Trying to challenge me...Trying to ignore me somemore.... Ish~Yerr.. I'm losing to dat dumb dog..Look at dat.. preparing to run away with the ball if i get any closer.. T.TEee//.. play dead =DSo wild now =(=)=P
Stretchy stretchy =DSome dumb thing is hungry.... If my mum saw him do dat she's gonna shave his fur & make it 2 a fur coatSome skill =) Superdog@@!! Told u [Deion, Shermaine, Charis] Four legs up xD

I can't live without Charlie boy... Although his so evil and smart, I'm so glad his my dog =)

MINE! =(


His the best dog I ever had =D
He eats and drinks anything ya know! :
grass, weeds, banana, all kinds of meat, brocoli, green beans, fish, spaggeti, pineapple, meat ball, porridge, pepsi, 100 plus, milk, cold water.... He eats what we eat ^^ During the holidays, when my sister gets fatter so does the dog =D

TRICKS:
Sit
Shake left hand,
Shake right hand,
lie down,
play dead,
Squat,
walk with 2 legs,
jump,
kill bees,
cry a lot,
hide upstair when got thunder [its a trick =)]
lion dance &
hide & seek!! =D

No comments: