Sunday, April 20, 2008

YAY! we got 3rd 4 the 9th Inter-school scrabble championship 2008! ;D

YAaaHHoooo!O!! we got 3rd place 4 the 9th Inter-school scrabble championship 2008! ;D

<-- yay! i got da back seat =D dam its blurr.. T.T

Yesterday, [Saturday, April 19, 2008] xD I missed training + tuition just 4 this & its WORTH IT!! The un-15 scrabble team [ me, marissa, shermaine, charis ]
went to St.John in a air-con bus Y
ippee~~ xD with USJ 12.
On the way we were laughing at them =
D hehe
The USJ 12 teacher was very scary.. She scolds & laughs at the same time [sher
maine says she's like a witch & might be related to rajinder] But we checked her legs & they weren't hairy soooo u know la x] lalalala`~~` WAIT! mayb she shaved like Rajinder!! hhmmm wadever~! xD

When we reached there, we saw the KL tower near their school. The view was amazing!!! There were mist around it & all. This school's student is lucky get to see that view EVERYDAY. There were a lot of activities going on like taekwondo, marching, band, bball u name it! When we reach the room, god it was scary... Everyone there look like NERDS!!! hehe =D

The bball court is right beside & i can't concentrate on the game. I'm starting to think that I'm at the wrong place at the wrong time. I was going to play with them bball when shermaine stopped me... T.T DAM IT!!!

We found a place to sit & settle down [ right next to the window so that i can see the bball court xD] Then, a guy came over & ask are we from USJ 4 school and i said yes!
<-- That was the guy. He looks kinda familiar. Then I asked Marissa & she said she saw him before in her primary school & looks pretty familiar too. After my 1st game I REMEMBERED!! That is Yohan!! The zuko guy & he hates pingu too xD I didn't know he plays scrabble too... I've found another cool nerd x]

<-- That picture is a solid evidence of Yohan playing scrabble there Ahahaha xP



I was damn nervous because I scared that someone will trash me.. Me & Shermaine's heart was beating like hell. But when i trashed the 1st guy [form 5] from SMK Alam Shah its like damn easy.. That guy keep challenging me (duno what's his problem) But my words mostly correct! Dam happy =) Me & Marissa won the 1st game.


Bla Bla Bla... Me, Marissa & Charis got trashed like hell by seafield.. T.T Charis was the worst.. 200++ Lucky 4 Shermaine she won that round. Bla bla bla...

LAST GAME!!


<-- Marissa trashed him








LEFT [Charis trashed her]

RIGHT (I trashed Siti Nabilah) weee~~ she's very friendly & mad xD








<-- Shermaine won him last year by 1 point, this year 7 points ahahaha he dam tak puas hati =] I won 4/5 games, Shermaine 4/5 games, Charis 3.5/5 games (1 game tie), Marissa won 3/5 games







When we heard 4th won 14 games, & charis told me we won 14.5 games b4 dat. I was already getting ready to stand up & claim our prize b4 they even annouced it xD. I push my chair back =D. lalalalalala








<-- dat SMK USJ 12 guy holding our PRIZES!! NOoooo We scream like hell in the bus & then we started calling everyone & scream at them xD YAYY!!!!

No comments: