Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chocolate Cakeey ;D hhmm YUM yUm! & Nooo0o I'm GY's minion...T.T

Today, 24 Apr 2008

We bought chocolate creamy cake for our BI teacher, Pn Vanita to show our sincere apology
[ * Suddenly the apologize song by One Republic plays] xD
Shermaine Chiky extorted RM 0.50 from each of us to buy it. SHE BETTER BE TOUCHED!!! =D

Well she was.
Me, Ridwan & Chiky carrying the cake ( *how embarassing ) all the way to Bilik Guru to give it to her. Me & Chiky apologize behalf of the whole class, sort of make her feel bad a little xD Her eyes were kinda teary
Well she felt bad.
Ridwan stood there do nothing. He say he go just to show his face.... lol damn gay la him!

Pendidikan Seni time!
It was really kind of Pn Vanita to share the cake with us [YES!] ;]
I ate the best piece babeh ^^

Later, we played dragonball (this time its 4 our souls) xD
lol Wei Yang lost his soul to Deion since prefect camp.. kesiaannnn
He's been bugging me to save him in condition he'll be my minion xD
WELL of course Deion was afraid =D so he offered a better choice! SORRY WEI YANG!

Deion's OFFER
  1. I get to control Deion's Minion in condition I don't save them.
  2. They have to follow everything I asked them to do.
  3. Deion will remained the master & have full control of his slaves xD. wadever~~
  4. Deion makes them do funny noises. lol
Izzat & Sanesh risk their souls to save Wei Yang from being Deion's slave. Wei Yang convinced them when he said he had nightmares every night about his master & make funny noises everynight too! hahaha .... IN THE END, they both become Deion's slave... xD

Sanesh won Deion in dragonball 3 times & free-d himself leaving izzat & poor wei yang behind.
I wanted to accept Deion's offer but hey! we wanted to have minion wars so I decided to be a master myself ^^ My 1st Slave was Sanesh! No long, Stupid Guo Yao saved him.... DAM IT! T.T

Later, Guo Yao fought with me again for my soul.. & he won... PLEASE SOME ONE SAVE ME!!!

No comments: